It is so fun having a little girl! Ella is ALL girl too... loves dressing up, watching the Disney princess movies, putting on a TON of lip gloss and jewelry. Ella has recently gotten into a lot of pretend play too with her dolls and playing house with friends. Here's my favorite princess photos!
Getting ready for her first "pretend" sleepover...
Meeting Alladin... her favorite princess is Jasmine...
Getting a bite of Sprinkles cupcake frosting...
5 comments:
Pretty sure I win the award for cutest niece ever!
Oh, how I wish we lived closer to each other. Paige is REALLY into princesses these days too. They would be having so much fun together!
Saw that a lot of the staples have blogs so I thought that I would say hi, it is me Stephanie Staples Robinette. Can not believe how much your kids look like you. Valerie says hello also.
Sharisa I am trying to add you to my blog list and it just keeps taking me to your goggle profile and your shared ideas so you have any ideas.
You and Eric made some beautiful kids! I love their dark hair and brown eyes. I'll call you soon to give you an update on everything. I love you Sharisa, you are amazing. I'm so glad we still keep in touch.
Anyhow, HAVE A GREAT WEEK! Tell Eric hi for me!
p.s. I was able to find Saydi and another young women leader from your friend blog thing! I've been wondering about Saydi all these years. Where is Jenny (Gold)? I always mean to ask you about her.
Post a Comment