Thanks to all who made my birthday so fun! First off, I had to delay my celebration because I was on the final day of the Biggest Loser contest. So, I got good news the day after my birthday by winning the LOSER contest. Yay! My friend and I worked out a ton and it paid off, literally by winning $300. So, when I could finally have cake on Saturday, we celebrated. Eric and my sisters planned a fun pool BBQ. I enjoyed every bite too! Eric and I even got a date to see the new Indiana Jones, fun one! My mom found me the BEST toaster oven, I'm at that age where appliances make all the difference in my life. Now I have a week off, then a new Biggest Loser contest begins, yikes!
My actual birthday started in the usual way: with Ella demanding her chocolate milk and Dylan his waffles with strawberries. I was thinking, boy do moms not get a day off for their birthdays! Then, things changed: Dylan ran up to his sister and said "Ella, let's play ball!" Tears filled up my eyes, this was certainly the BEST gift a mom could ask for... my son with autism ASKING his sister to play with him. Ella was SOOO happy, she said "SURE DYLAN!" This was the first time he had invited her to join him in doing anything! Then, later that day, he said, "Mom, come play with me!" These words are golden to me and I'm so grateful for my greatest gifts!
4 comments:
Sharisa! I'm so sorry I was out of the country on your birthday! I have so many good memories of your bday. WOW do you look skinny! Congrats on the BL! You are my hero as usual.
Pretty much I am the worst sister. I didn't call on your birthday and to be honest I have NO ONES BIRTHDAYS! I know there have been fifty times where we try to do a birthday calendar... but for real. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And you look amazing. How much weight have you lost. Seriously you are a twig. I love that I have one sister I can count on to blog. I just wish we lived closer. But I love ya so much!
Happy Birthday Sharisa --Congratulations on working out and losing weight. You look great. And it sounds like you had a great brithday. Love,Jenny
Happy Birthday Eric too!
Post a Comment