We got to celebrate college week at Taylor Elementary this week. On Monday, we wore hats. On Tuesday, we wore PJs. On Wednesday, we dressed up as what we wanted to be some day.

Ella was a singer and Dylan chose to be a fire fighter (but only cause we couldn't find a police badge/hat).

On Thursday, we are "crazy" about learning with crazy hair. Ella had so much fun with this, she did her own hair.

I thought she did a great job. And on Friday, we got to show off our Cougar pride - go BYU!

Luckily, when grandma (Janice) was in Utah, she remembered college week and came back with BYU shirts.
3 comments:
Or, Aunt Nicole remembered college week and reminded Grandma! Glad to see they fit (kinda). We figured Ella could grow in to hers?!
cute! Those kids are growing up! Glad they had a fun week at school! Hope the Lewis family is doing well.
So cute! I love that BYU has hot pink!! I just adore your kids!
Post a Comment