Saturday, September 27, 2008
Falling for Fall
Everyone knows how much I LOVE, LOVE Fall. It's not really a HUGE season in Texas. So, this year, I think it's a good sign that Fall leaves are falling in nobody's yard but MINE. Check it out in this photo:
Or maybe Eric and I don't know how to water the yard? All the kids come to our yard to play in the leaves.
Ella asks daily to go out and play in the leaves, it's so fun. I love Fall because of pumpkin cookies, pumpkin soup, Halloween, beautiful leaves, crisp and cooler air. It's for sure my favorite season!
Fall reminds me of so many friends: Fall leaf drives with Janell, going to Boston with Jill and Janell to see the amazing autumns there, going to Cox Farms with Jenny and her boys and celebrating Fall in my old neighborhood with Adrianne. I miss my Fall buddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I miss you, too, Dahlin!
Glad you have leaves falling in your yard -- that is amazing that there are no other leaves falling in other neighbor's yards. How cute that all the kids want to play in your yard. Enjoy your fall in TX -- we'll miss going to Cox Farms with you. I'm sure you can find a fun pumpkin festival there in TX too.
i am so jealous that you have seasons we have one day with spring and one day with fall then we have hot and not so hot
I had the BEST pumpkin frozen custard today...totally terrible-for-me delicious!!!
Hey I don't know if you remember our family. We lived in the Fair Oaks ward together for awhile. My husband I believe was your home teacher. Jason and Kodi Wright? I found you because I am good friends with Tamara Misner Sorensen. She and I had a class together in college and became fast friends. She just made contact with me through my husband's website and we were chatting and realized that we both knew you. I thought what a small world it is. Anyway hope all is well with you and yours. I am new to this blogging thing so I don't know if it will direct you to mine or not but here is my email kodicrew@gmail.com.
Take care,
Kodi
I only love Fall when it's with YOU! Along with the candy corn pumpkins! Love those, too!!
Post a Comment