Saturday, February 9, 2008

When She's Cute, She's Cute....


Since Ella (and the whole family) have been sick this week, I'll choose to blog only the cute things that have happened...

We had a baby shower at our house earlier in the week. So, Ella has had babies on her mind. She told me this week, "Mom, when I am a mom, then you'll be the grandma. And when I'm a grandma, well... I'm just not ready to be a grandma!" Well, thank goodness! I kinda hope she's not ready to be a mom either!

She learned how to garden this week by planting some seeds with her dad. (Ok, there's no real cute story here, but I do think this picture is too cute to not post!) I am excited to have fresh tomatoes in the Spring! Let's see how this garden goes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so basically I showed all of my roomies the video of Ella singing and they think we need to put it on YouTube! Haha but she is adorable. I miss you guys so so much!

Love Notes said...

Hey there Sharisa. I stumbled upon your site and wanted to say hello. Hope you are doing well. Tatyana

Jill said...

What an adorable picture!!